7.06.2008

Im Alive!!

We just got home from a week long mountain vacation with the Lomu Fam and now its back to reality and moving. We moved everything into the house (garage, I should say) last Monday and then left for our vacation, so its all awaiting my attention. Im excited to get settled and moved in. Im not sure when I will have a computer, so who knows when I will post next. I really sounded crazy on that last post, but I guess it was a crazy time. Hopefully things will slow down a bit and allow us to get settled. Bye for now!!!
P.S. Julie, I hope to see you in a couple days. I could use some Juile stories right about now!!!

4 comments:

The Jones Six said...

Hi Shelly, I'm happy for you with this move, it sounds like you wanted it. What's the story, though? Is Bill working in Lehi now? We leave for Kansas in August!

Chris and Anney Malone said...

Wow sounds like crazy times, we know a little of that around our house. I feel for you. Good luck on the move, I hope you can enjoy Lehi weather a bit more than Park City. Hey- my dad wanted to get a hold of your parents if you have their # could you e-mail me @ cmalone17@cox.net. Thanks.

Full House said...

Have you moved in yet. Are you doing OK? I think I am going to come up for a visit in the next month. I would love to see you. I finally started a blog. www.vivafullhouse.blogspot.com

Clint said...

Shelly please pass this comment on to Bill:

Thanks for letting me know that you moved jackapple! I'm skinny but I can move a fridge/washer/dryer/couch with the best of them. Also, thanks for giving me your new phone numbers. I left about ten messages on your old phone number...finally I got a prompt from Verizon that said to F/O because the number was no longer in service. You didn't have to go and fall off the face of the Earth...and then post a comment about being left out on the Bear Lake trip.

Also, tell Bill that I can't stay mad at him. So have him write, call, email or fax ASAP.