He wanted an Oreo ice cream cake. Oh my gosh, it was all over the place. Im pretty sure that this wasnt what he had in mind-but it sure did taste YUMMY!!!
Thanks to Noahs Grandparents and Aunts-he didnt do too bad. I always think that they need more and that they never get what they really want-but at the end of the day-they are ALWAYS happy!!
This kid was no exception.
Noah is our little Einstien. He is kind of a nerd. He loves science and math and learning new things. This kid could watch the Discovery Channel and the History Channel all day long. He knows way more than I do. Its a good thing that his Dad is so smart or I would be in BIG trouble.
Here are some fun "Noah"facts.
1. He read all 7 Harry Potter books in 3 months. (During those 3 months, he also read 2 other books for book reports)
2. He is a monkey. He can climb any tree and he usually does-it doesnt matter where we are, he will climb it.
3. He is so smart and he knows it. If you give him a compliment, he usually replies with "I know"
We are working on that!
4. He can eat as much as his Dad. Im not sure that is such a good thing.
5. He only needs about 8 hours of sleep. We usually put the kids down at 8:30 and he will stay up until 11:oo reading and he is always the first to wake up (at 7)
6. He is such a good big brother. Since he thinks he knows all, he is always explaining and showing the kids how to do things. He loves to build them forts and read them storys-he even uses the voices.
7. He can build the most amazing things out of nothing. He is going to be an awesome architect (sp) some day.
8. He has made his own Man vs. Wild videos. (he broke the video camera while filming and we havent been able to watch them yet)
9. He hates sports. He would rather be on the computer, reading or building something.
10. He is sooooo loved by all his Aunts and Uncles and especially his Grandparents. He is such a special boy.
Happy Birhday Noah