7.31.2008

Obsessed Maybe??




So I will admit that I have a slight obsession with the Vampire love novels. I was there-all by myself no doubt-at midnight along with 1000 other crazy obsessed fans. I have always done the Harry Potter midnight book release thing and havent thought a thing about it, but for some reason I felt a little dumb standing in line with tweens and dressed up fans alike. When the clock hit midnight, I thought Hannah Montana walked in the building. Pure pandimonium (sp?). I have never heard more high pitched screaming in all my life except when David Archuleta took the stage. At that moment I realized that I was in the same catagory as these nuts. Having said that, I came home and read till 4 and then all day Saturday and most the night Sunday. I am dying to talk about it-but no one I know has read it. I thought it was such a good book and she really did a good job with all the twists and turns. Although, I kept thinking throuhout the whole book, I would not want my daughter to read some of the parts-too much talk of married actions- if you know what I mean. If you havent read it-GO GET IT. Such a good book and im sad that the obsession is over. Anyone know of any other series books worth obsessing about?

5 comments:

Full House said...

So funny..my computer totally froze up when I was trying to leave you a comment on the last post but I had to actually shut it down and when i went back i saw that not only in that time that you had a new post and made a comment on my blog. So are you on team Jacob or team Edward.j/j. I shouldn't know what I'm talking about because I have only read the first book.

Cassie and Chad said...

OK I am 3/4 of the way finished with it. It's a little out there don't ya think? But then again it's a book about werewolves and vampires.

Anna M said...

Shelly--my new favorite neighbor!! I was on Jenny Whiting Smith's blog and saw your name! Wah-HAH!

I enjoyed the book, too, but I wasn't one of the crazy ladies standing in line at midnight... oops, I mean, that's cool! Now you can't talk badly about your lame neighbors because I WILL be reading!

Full House said...

This is your lucky day. I am about to do something that I know you'll love as much as I do.j/k - TAG your it - haha- Seriouly I'd love to see your answers though.

Mary Taylor said...

Ok, I have not read ONE of these books yet!! I've got to start! By the way, I've been dying to tell you that I finally got a camera (Canon Rebel)!! Now I can take cute pictures with the rest of the family!! Love the zoo pics.