7.31.2008

Haircuts by Tyson

I have learned a great lesson. From this day foward, Bill is NEVER allowed to touch my clippers. I have hidden them and will only bring them out for family haircut day and then they will be returned to their secret place.

I know that Bill LOVES to relive his high school glory days, but this has gone too far-back to the Vanilla Ice days.

Let me start from the begining.

While I was in the middle of doing laundry, Bill decides he wants to give the boys a haircut. We had decided we were going to re-shave them one more time before summer is over. I didnt think it was a big deal-I mean, really, how can you mess up a buzz? Oh, you can. I know that now. Bill does Noahs hair first. He decides a cool rugby haircut would look Awesome. He tried but it didnt look quite right, so he just shaved the whole head and moved on to Tyson. So, thinking back to the Vanilla Ice days, he thinks Tyson would look so cool with stripes, yes I said stripes, on the side of his head. Seriously I dont know what goes on in his head sometimes. So as I was upstairs doing laundry, completly oblivious to the fact that Bill is making my kids look absolutely lame, Tyson comes running upstairs completly brainwashed into thinking he looked soooo cool- until I saw it and freaked out. I took over before he could stripe Calebs hair. I also had to fix Noahs hair because he completely screwed his up too.



Seriously-why not do the eyebrow while were at it. I know its kind of hard to see the stripes now, but thats because I attempted to fix it the best I could. Tysons hair was way longer and the stripes were so much more stand outish. Poor guy. So as im freaking out and listening to Bill try to convince me this is in style now, Tyson decides to cut his own hair-just like his Daddy was doing. But Tyson didnt use the clippers, he used the edger which completely bic'd a massive chunk out of the side of his head. I had to re shave his head down to the shortest I could, but it still didnt hide the chunk. Its a good thing boys hair grows so fast.

Tyson thought he was pretty cool-so did Bill.

Not cool.



No comments: