7.31.2008

4TH of July

We were still at the cabin for the fourth, so instead of driving all the way in for a show, we had our own show. We bought a big pack of fireworks from Costco and then Tusi brought a massive "finale" type pack. The kids loved it and had so much fun.



The kids were mesmerized.

The guys were in heaven lighting all the fireworks. Anything to play with fire I guess. I was just glad no one got anything blown off-almost (Braden), but a pretty uneventful night.




Even Sandy joined in the fun!



This is the closest thing to a family 4th picture I could get at 10:30 at night-a bunch of overstimulated, overtired kids. Gotta love it!




I about had a heart attack watching Noah light these massive fireworks. I had to look away. Im a way bigger wuss than i thought. Im kinda disapointed in myself.




The pictures are a little out of order, but before the fireworks, we played a rousing game of volleyball. I must say we arent the most athletic family, but we are competitive so that always makes for a fun game.


I attempted to take some pictures, but I couldnt get Noahs attention and Tyson refused to put on his shirt-so what are you gonna do-it wasnt worth the trouble. The ones I did take turned out OK. Maybe I will photoshop Noah in there somewhere.










Caleb is one protective brother. He is so loving with her and he is always watching out for her wherever she goes. I think any guy that even thinks of dating her will have to answer to Caleb











The video game machine was a hit with all the kids-Avery thought she could play. She sure could climb up the stool.







No comments: