6.14.2008

Leilani is 7!!!!

I always hate the begining of the summer because it means the start of 3 of my 5 kid's birthdays and that means they are getting older. I cannot believe my sweet little lani lou is 7. She is growing so fast and she is becoming such a good little girl. She can make a friend anywhere and she knows how to be a good friend. She is caring and loves to take care of her baby sister. Dont be fooled though, she has this high pitched whine that can make you go crazy, but her sweetness makes up for it. She has been talking non stop about her birthday since Noahs birthday-she was literally counting down the days. Her birthday was on a Saturday this year and she was so excited to not have to do Sat. chores.

The day started off with breakfast in bed. She made sure to stay in bed even though she had been up for an hour. She really wanted her breakfast in bed. Then our ward had a primary activity day-a perfect start to a fun day.

She got to invite a friend to go swimming at this fun pool up by here. This was our first swim of the summer and luckily it was indoors and heated. It was so nice!

Lani and her friend Chloe.

After the pool, we came home and opened her presents


Lani loves polly pockets and I guess Avery does too. She couldnt stop freaking out over them. Thanks Grandma and Grandad.


Then came the AWESOME homemade cake. YUM!!!
Lani had a fun day and couldnt stop talking about what she got. Her Aunt Tiare and Grandma got her the coolest Victorian doll house book and she hasnt stopped playing with it. She makes sure that everyone knows it hers and hers only and if they touch it they will be in BIG trouble. (especially Avery)
Oh yea, she also got her ears pierced but I didnt get a good picture of them. And it was a spur of the moment thing while we were out on our mommy date and I didnt have my camera. She did so good and she swares it didnt hurt. She has taken such good care of them-she cleans them 3 times a day and I never have to remind her. Is that responsibility I see?? I knew it was in there somewhere!!
Happpy Birthday Lani.
We love you so much


1 comment:

Ana said...

CUTEST PICS EVER!!! I'm dying to see little miss lani! She's so..GORGEOUS! Finally updated blog!
So excited that Bill is in T-O-N-G-A!!! Still COUNT'IN the DAYS!!!