7.31.2008

FINALLY!!!!

So, I am finally getting around to posting all these old posts that I thought I had lost. They might be out of order-but oh well-here they are.


Just some other things that are going on in our lives right now for journaling purposes.

Noah has started tackle football and im quite suprised that he actually likes it. I think it has been good for his focusing issues. Bill is loving having a child in sports and me thinks he takes it a bit to far with the non stop talk and practicing, but it hasnt seemed to phase Noah...yet.

Tyson has finally learned how to ride a bike without training wheels. For some reason he has been scared to do it on his own. We told him that his cousin Claire, who is younger than him, learned how to ride her bike and that seemed to motivate him.

We are finally feeling settled in our house. All the sad decorations are up and its finally starting to feel like home. We love our neighborhood and LOVE living on a circle with somewhat flat ground. The little boys have a few little friends that are over the second the sun comes up and and throw fits when its time to leave. They are eating me out of house and home, but whatever makes the kids happy, right?

School starts on the 18th and I am so excited to get these kids back on a schedule. Im especially excited that school doesnt start until 9:15!! Summer has gone way too fast this year. My poor kids have been jipped out of a summer with all the craziness of moving and all that. I guess its good that they havent seemed to care too much.



Before I end this post, I just had to add some cute pictures for good measure. I know im biased-but I just cant get enough of this sweet little monkey. I just want to eat her up every day. She is so dang funny and just a joy to this family. She is so loved by all her siblings who are constantly fighting for her attention and she knows it too because she is becoming quite the little spoiled brat. She loves her fits. Its the funniest thing. She has now started talking like crazy-it seriously was like overnight. She has the cutest little voice and i love hearing her say "mommie" Its taken her forever to say it and im going to enjoy every second of her cuteness before its gone and she turns 2.







She looks so much like her daddy


She loves her big sister. I know they are going to be such good friends in between the fights.



Im so lucky!!!




No comments: