11.11.2007

Photo opp..

This is kinda late, but 2 weeks ago, my kids had Mon. and Tues. off of school, so we decided to do something fun..and free!!! My kids have never been to the Salt Lake Temple, so we took them to see all the neat stuff Temple Square has to offer. We went to the Museum and the kids loved it. It was neat to see them so interested and loving church history. Noah was particularly obsessed with the pioneer trail and how far they walked.
While we were there, I decided to see if I could get some cute pictures. I sware its almost impossible to get all 5 looking at the camera at the same time. So, I guess this was just a trial run and we will try again soon.
Here are some of the pictures that "turned out".












2 comments:

The Malone's said...

Very cute kids! All their looks have changed so much.

Britney said...

How cute! Your camera takes such good pictures. You should take some pictures of my kids with your camera when your down here...haha