11.01.2007

Happy Birthday!!!!

I just wanted to say Happy to Birthday to my wonderful Mother-in-law. I am so lucky to have an awesome mother in law that I get along with and that I love so much. The kids adore her and love it when we go to "Grandma Sandys" house. She is such a good grandma, also. She always plays with the kids and always has something fun for them when she visits or just because she saw something that reminded her of them. The kids miss her so much and cant wait to visit and see "Harry". She is always doing nice things for others and when I was in the Hospital for a week after I had Avery, she watched all 4 kids. She also came to help when we moved to Utah and was the fastest unpacker I have ever seen. I know it was hard because my kids are crazy, but she did it anyway and I so appreciate all she does for us and for our kids. We love you Sandy.
Happy Birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Boy it looks like you guys had so much fun. I totally have that frog outfit, but it is for a 9 month old. I love that costume. It is crazy getting 5 kids in costumes, but it looks like you did a great job. They look very cute and happy.

Britney said...

Happy bday Sandy!