11.20.2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I am in Az right now hanging with the Fam and loving every minute of it. I really missed the good ol Az heat in November. I wont be posting any pictures until I get home, so this post will have to do until after Thanksgiving. For journaling purposes, I wanted to say all the things that I am grateful for. First is FAMILY. I cant even beging to say how much I love my family. I have the best kids ever. They are all healthy, happy and FULL of energy. Each and every one of my kids has their own individual personalitys. They are all so different and I love it. Noah is smart and literal and helpful and kind and so tender hearted. Lani is friendly, a good helper with her little sister, sweet and so kind, loves animals and makes a friend anywhere and everywhere she goes. Tyson is the funniest kid alive, he has the best smile and the best laugh, he is a good helper and wants to be just like his Dad. Caleb is sweet and playful and happy and is always on the go, he loves his big brother Tyson and follows him everywhere. Avery is mild and happy and easy going, she loves her siblings and smiles any time she sees them, she is funny and already has a great, playful personality. I am thankful that I have a husband who is willing and able to work and provide for our family. I have the opportunity to live in the most beautiful place and be surrounded by Gods beauty. My parents are wonderful and helpful and they love my kids to peices. I am blessed to have a great mother in law whom we all love and the kids adore. I am really focused on family right now because I have missed them all so much and I am so happy to be here.
Im so pathetic, but I already put up all my Christmas stuff before I left so we could come home and jump into the Christmas holiday. It was weird decorating a week before Thanksgiving, but I know it will be nice when we get home. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving full of family, food and fat pants. I know for sure that I will be ready for the first of the year to come so I can start my "no more babies diet" This means that since I am having no more babies to ruin my body, its time to get back into pre-baby shape. So let me tell you that I am livin it up this holiday season becasue this will be the last time for a long time that I will be able to touch anything that contains sugar, fat or anything that remotly tastes good. Have a great week and...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

we'll be there tomorrow.

Missy said...

I was so bummed that I didn't see you at the Mall. Maybe I will bump into you Thursday Night at the Game. Are you going for sure? And whatever, you look great...eat all you want! Happy Thanksgiving.