11.04.2007

Mourning

It is not a happy time in the Lomu house right now. We are all still pouting about ASU's loss on Sat. night. I know its only one loss, but it was their game and they threw it away. And what makes me even madder is.. that I even care. Its football for cryin out loud. But I do care and that will never change. They could be 1-8 and I would still be cheering on my Devils. We still love you ASU. We will be cheering for you next week all decked out in our ASU gear and hoping for another win.
GO DEVILS!!!

2 comments:

Britney said...

Oh look how big Avery is getting!! I cant wait to see her (and the rest of ya) in a few weeks!!

Missy said...

Seriously, so sad. I had a few in tears. So my Dad invited me to go to the ASU/UCLA game this weekend but I can't bear to leave the girls home, we told them we would go to Sea World or somewhere fun. But, I will be watching the game. And just found out I DO have tickets to the USC GAME too, we will need to meet at Halftime or something. Fun, so excited.

Go Devils!