11.13.2007

A Day in the Life of a 9 Month Old

Avery is 9 months old.
Its crazy how fast a month goes.
Here is what our Monkey has been up to.
(Besides being cute)

Avery has learned that if she wants to play with something, all she has to do is grab it. Caleb doesnt think its funny. This girl loves to explore and gets into EVERYTHING!!!!

Avery has some new chompers. Her 2 top teeth came in at the same time on Nov.1 (she has yet to bite-what a good girl)They are the cutest teeth, they are spaced way far apart. We joke that she is gonna be a looker...helmet head, gap teeth and a butt chin. What a sweetie.

She has learned to throw quite the fit. She is so bi-polar. One minute she will be screaming and the next second, she is smiling. All you have to do is pay attention to her and she is all yours. You walk away and she lets you know play time is not over.


We love her big, bright eyes.
We just love this little monkey so much. She makes us laugh and we are so glad she is a part of this family.
She is the most playful baby I have ever had. She loves to play pat-a-cake and eensie-weensie spider. Just today she learned to do pat-a-cake herself. She has learned to wave hi, bye and night night, and does it all the time. She loves to stand, her favorite is to stand looking out the window. She loves her brothers and her sister and loves to watch their every move. She loves to snuggle and suck her thumb. She loves real food and wants nothing to do with baby food anymore. She does not like to be left with someone that is not her mom or dad. She loves me the most (this wont last long so im eating up the attention) She is my smallest baby by far-only 18 pounds. She makes the perfect last addition to this family. We love you Aves.



7 comments:

Missy said...

Oh, she is so cute! Butt chin and all...which BTW is my favorite feature, all my kids sport one thanks to their Dad! And I absolutely LOVE your Temple Pics, they are so beautiful. Your camera is on my Wish List from Santa, your pics are amazingly clear. And I really think that you and I are the only Girl-ASU-CRAZED-FANS on Blogger. I am glad you appreciate my posts about it cuz it's gonna be all about ASU until after New Years. And I too secretly hope Fiesta Bowl was happening instead, but most likely it will be Rose Bowl...darn, we will have to do Disneyland, LOL!

Brooke said...

So cute...

Joni said...

She is such a cutie! I love this age because you totally can see their personalities starting to come out. My sister-in-law has a 6 month old who gets to where the helmet to help shape her head. Hopefully your babe won't need one! But luckily babies don't care about helmet hair! :)

Mike and Deb said...

What a cute baby... but then again, the Lomu/Malone baby machine has turned out some pretty cute and handsome kids...
We can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Hopefully Maddy will be feeling better. She missed another day of school with this thing.

Tom said...

Very cute.

By the way, tell Bill you may have lost to the #2 team in the country but that just goes to show you havn't beat anyone. I hope ASU plays OSU in the rose bowl. It wouldnt even be a game. OSU would KILL ASU. You do not have a defense and the offense is offensive to watch against a decent D. GO BUCKEYES.

Either way, we miss you guys and I will just enjoy your company when you come down to see us. I hope ASU does well and playing them in the rose bowl would be awesome. GO DEVILS AND BUCKS!

Missy said...

TOM NEEDS TO BE BANNED FROM YOUR BLOG! Devils have the BEST defense line in a decade...this is a Pro-ASU blog Tom, only love for the Devils on here!

LOL, I am kidding...sort of!

Ryan and Holly Gibb said...

Avery is such a doll! I love that pink bow on her. I love to read all the things she is doing because Griffin is her same age. He thinks her chin and helmet head are cute! The temple pics of your kids are great! You got some good ones!