5.23.2007

YEA FOR JORDIN!!!!!



I am just so excited for Jordin. I thought she totally deserved it. I cant believe she is only 17. She is going to have one heck of a career. I have to give some love for Blake because that little beatbox number was freakin awesome. I liked Blake from the begining because of his unique talent and I think he will go a long way. I really did not like the song they picked for the cheezy last moment. The tune was all off. I thought they could have picked a way better song. Isnt it funny how long the show was. They just kept cramming in all the old idols and the top 12 from this year. The funniest thing is that if someone recorded this on tivo, they totally missed the last part. It went over so long that the recorder stoped right before the announcement. That kills me. At the begining of the show when all the guys dressed up in white and sang those songs, tyson came in and was crying about something and he was in mid cry when he looked at the tv and saw Sanjaya. He totally started cracking up and ran out to tell the other kids that Sanjaya was on tv. I think he made this year. He mad it more interesting to watch. We were laughing so hard when he sang that song and that crazy little Jan Brady girl was crying again. Its sad that he thinks hes good. Oh my heck, I think the best part of the night was the award for best buddies. That guy who looks like a monkey is the all time funniest. "Simon, if you hadnt said what you said, I wouldnt be where im at." Classic. Do you think they know they are a joke? Its really hard to tell. All in all, it was a good show and Im so happy for Jordin. Hey, where was Fantasia????

4 comments:

Julie said...

Just posted the same freakin thing on my blog and with a picture too! So funny! Except yours is better than mine. So, you one upped me without even realizing it! Ü

Brooke said...

Hey I finally sent your blanket today. It should be there in 2-3 days. Hopefully it comes before the move.

Rachel Cunningham said...

I heard Fantasia was in a broadway musical right now. Too bad Taylor Hicks won last year...I still don't get it. But I love Jordin and Blake and think they will both be really successful.

Missy said...

So don't make fun of me...but I couldn't even tell you what channel American Idol is on, or what day or time. I have thought about watching it before though. Maybe next season. I really think I am the only one in the world that can admit that! What I do otherwise, no clue!