5.11.2007

The BEST thing EVER

I just have to say, AGAIN, how much I love my camera. The Cannon Rebel, consumer reports best buy, is the greatest thing EVER. I totally think that im a pro now because I read the owners manual, but thats ok because I really think I am. =) My poor kids never get a break, im always pulling them outside trying different things. I posted some new pictures that I like to call PORTRAITS. My kids love to pose it up. (ps, I really recommend this camera. Its worth every penny. I will never go to a studio again.)

Yes, that is permanent marker on his neck!!


I love these pictures of Lani because they really capture her sweetness.

Noah really loves to smile. I can see it now, this is going to be his "Hard" football picture face.
I just love Noahs bright blue eyes.

So innocent...yea right. This is our daddys boy.

Hey, what are you lookin at?


Caleb is all personality. He did this pose himself. Thats why we call him "scruba"



4 comments:

Missy said...

Shelly, you're so funny! Don't think I didn't snoop on you! I figured if I lived next door to you my whole life that I could justify the snooping...right? Congrats on #5! They are so adorable. I don't know which one is which, but your younger son is sooo Malone. Your camera takes great shots, I need a new one. Where did you get it at? Good luck on your move!

Britney said...

Aww those pictures are so cute!! I am so jealous you have such a nice camera. But glad you have something so we can see those kids growing up since you will be moving.

Rachel Cunningham said...

Love the pics. That camera is on my "wish list" and now I know why. Such great pictures! It helps that your kids are adorable too.

Mary Taylor said...

I love those pics! Now that you and Barb have the same camera, I guess I'll have to get one too (put a bug in Selle's ear).