5.20.2007

I love when this happens.

This weekend has been such a crazy, busy weekend. Bill has been camping at the Grand Canyon with some law school friends and we have been running crazy. Caleb has missed his naps the past 2 days, and I think it finally caught up with him. My mother in law and my sister in laws were so nice and they took my 3 oldest to see Shrek 3. The house was so quiet and peaceful, I didnt know what to do with myself. (actually I cleaned-whats new?) I made lunch for scrubs(nickname) and I sat down to feed Avery and after about 10 minutes I noticed how quiet it was. I turned around and he was out. I was cracking up. I guess he didnt know what to do either. I dont think he has ever experienced quiet before.=)

6 comments:

Rachel Cunningham said...

Also one of my favorite things. Wouldn't it be nice to just fall asleep wherever and whenever you get tired? I was dozing off in Sunday School...only cute if your a kid.

Brooke said...

I've never experienced my kids falling asleep doing somthing. Lily will sometimes fall asleep in her room, but that is it. He must have been really tired.

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Hey Shelly

How's life since Moscow? We live in Littleton, CO now and love it. Janna wishes you were closer because no one does hair like you. Where is Bill working? I left Law and am an Engineer for a big construction company in Denver. Hope you guys are doing well. Luke

Kylie said...

That is classic!!

Julie said...

I have pictures of my kids falling asleep all over the place in all kinds of weird postions and eating all kinds of things! They take after their mother! Ha! Love this cute picture! See, this will be so great when you live in that "far away land" to get to see all these little things!!

Nancy said...

Totally funny. love when my kids do that, and like you I have a little boy who is always dirty. We really need to get these two together, or do you think that would be to dangerous. lol.
Love ya- Nancy