5.20.2007

LOVE IT!!!!!!

I was at Costa Vida about a month ago, and I saw this girl with a baby the same age as Avery and she had this little seat sitting on top of the table and the baby sat right in it and I thought it was the coolest thing. I went over and asked her what it was and where she got it. Since then I have seen it everywhere. The girl said that she got it at Target and that they are hard to find because they are so popular. I was at Walmart the other day and they carry them too. Avery loves it because she loves to look at what is going on. She is still working on holding her head up by herself, but this thing holds her back so its easy for her to hold her head up. I love it, I love it!!!!

3 comments:

The Dunford Family said...

I actually saw Laura's little one in a seat like this when we were in AZ looking at her house. I thought it was so cool.

Mary Taylor said...

I want one of those chairs! Drew is having the hardest time sitting up because his head tips him over. I will definitely be getting one! She darling by the way.

Ryan and Holly Gibb said...

We just ordered one of those seats!! I can't wait until it gets here! I love how they can sit up in it at such a young age. The watermelon pics are so cute! I LOVE watermelon too. Summer time is my fav!!