5.07.2007

So long, Farwell..


Its official, our house is finally up for sale after like a year of saying we were going to move. We are moving to Utah in about 3 weeks, once school is out. We are soooooo sad to go and leave our family and all the neices and nephews and new babies coming soon, but we are also so excited to start this new chapter in our lives. We dont plan on becoming permanent Utah residents, so we will be back hopefully in about 5 years or so. I hate the snow and the cold, but Im sure I will learn to enjoy having 4 seasons. The kids are excited to move but sad to leave our dog Linkin behind, but we know Uncle Dave will take good care of him and we can visit him when we come to town. If any one is looking for a great starter home in an awesome gated community, then give me a call.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I didn't know you were planning on moving. Maybe I will see you more. I'm sorry you have to go through all the moving pains, but it will be an adventure at the same time. Good luck!!!!

Britney said...

Its sad you guys are moving but im sure it will be good for you guys! Jacob is going to miss his cousins so much! Good thing he doesnt realize what moving away means...haha

Julie said...

Darnit! I am so bummed! But, happy for you as well! Just more the reason to keep up on your blog, huh? Love seeing the latest! Ü

The Dunford Family said...

hey, so sad. Where in Utah are you moving to? I talked to Amy on her birthday and told her you were thinking of her and that you were moving up. She is so excited and really wants to hear from you, so, I got her o.k. to post her number. Here it is: 801-479-0397. I hope all goes well with selling your home and moving, it's a bummer that we're missing each other. but, hey, there's always blogging, right.

Mike and Deb said...

Well this is a great way to be notified that you are moving!! No phone call, no emai... I gotta find out online?? :) If you need any help, you know were to find your big brother!!

Abby Runyan said...

I'm excited for you guys! I think it's fun to live away and try knew things as long as you always know you can move back. Moving somewhere forever would be really hard. I wish I could buy your house. I'm thinking maybe in the next decade I will have a house.