5.28.2007

SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER

Is it really summer already? On the one side, I love summer because we dont have to be anywhere at any certain time but then there is that side of the crazy kids syndrome and it has already started. "Im bored," I wanna go somewhere," Im hot." This month will definatley be interesting trying to pack the house and entertain the kids. Thank goodness for cheap walmart swimming pools, hoses, waterguns, video games, the museum and High School Musical. I love everything about summer here because I had such a fun childhood and it always reminds me of those times. Its sad that things cant be that way in these times. Running from house to house, going to Newberrys, staying in my swimsuit ALL DAY, playing kick the can and werewolf at night. Such good times. I guess all we can do is to create new memories and make the summer just as fun for them but in different ways.I always think that they have to do the same things I did or it isnt fun, but they dont know any different, its fun for them. Heres to a great, hot, summer!!!!


I just loved Lani's teacher, Mrs. Bybee, she was fun and she made the experience of starting school fun!!!
Noah also had an awesome teacher, Mrs. Watkins. She was always positive and patient, which was helpful =) Thanks for making school fun!

The last day of school. Lani did the cutest performance to "under the sea" in her school talent show. It was her first performance and she did awesome.

Before school on the last day. They are growing so fast.

3 comments:

Rachel Cunningham said...

I cracked up when I read about Newberrys. Who really burnt it down anyway? Simone Willis? I guess we'll never know.

The Dunford Family said...

You are all so lucky. My kids are in school until the 15th of June! No Fair! Amy's kids are out of school also and she way saying they had a swim party at her house for all the kids and they played "schools out for summer" So Fun!

Brooke said...

I found you, I found you!!! Cute pictures of the kids. We feel the same way about summer, no schedule, but A LOT of free time that's hard to fill! We plan on swimming and vacationing in cold places. We should get the kids and go to Tempe waterpark one day! That would be fun!