1.17.2010

Noahs first cello concert

Noah is in 5th grade this year and that means band and orchestra starts. Noah chose to follow in his moms footsteps and play the cello. I have to brag and say that he has quite a talent for it. I remember being so squeaky. He hardly misses a note. He practices everyday without reminders and makes up songs. He figured out how to play happy birthday, the ABC song and I am a child of God all by sound. I am so proud of his determination to make each song sound perfect.


Look at that concentration!





The natives were getting restless








I look foward to many more concerts!!!




1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

How exciting that Noah is old enough to play the cello. That is crazy... I guess I have one in 5th grade too, but it is still crazy!!!
It's fun to keep up on your family blog, and your breast cancer blog!
christa Johnson