3.03.2008

Sweet Baby

I am so bugged right now. My computer is acting crazy again and I cant upload more of these cute photos. I think its time for a new one!!!
ANYWAY, while I was in AZ I decided to take Averys one year pictures. My sis in law Jackie if a good photographer, so I asked her to do them for me. She brought her black background and I had everything all set..only thing was the baby wasnt cooperating. She had been sick all week, she was tired, hungery and not into it at all. But Jackie was able to get some really cute ones despite all of it. I spent 3 hours editing the pictures and what do you know, Lani decideds to turn off the computer while I still had them up and I hadnt saved them yet, sooooooo, all that hard work for nothing. And now, for some reason, blogger wont let me upload the photos. Total bugger. I happend to take a few, so thats what these are-unedited, but still ok. I love the pictures and maybe I will try again when she doesnt have snot running down her nose. She is still my sweet monkey, snot and all!!!!



She is so cute I could just squeeze her


I love this picture because it shows how long her legs are
(dont mind her hair, by this time it all fell and I had no bow that matched)
This pretty much summed up the day.



4 comments:

Britney said...

oh what a cute baby girl! Those pictures turned out so good.

The Malone's said...

Those are the pictures you took? I'm sure yours are better than mine.

Cassie and Chad said...

Cute baby girl. I love the last picture, there are days that I feel like that too!!

Nancy said...

Love that last picture. Isn't that how pictures go for everyone.