3.18.2008

Confessions

This may come as a shock to my family, but I hate to clean. I know what your thinking...my house is never, ever messy. Its true. I hate to clean. For those of you who may not get my dry sense of humor, Im totally joking. My house is NEVER clean except when I know someone is coming over. Im just not an organized person. I dont have schedules that I follow-I kinda just go where the day takes me. The funny thing is, im queen of projects. I have a project list a mile long and im constantly doing them. I love to re-organize and re-arrange things, but you would never know. I always use the "I have 5 kids" excuse, but thats not really it.
It doesnt bother me to go to bed with dishes in the sink, I almost always have laundry waiting to be washed, folded and put away, and my floor gets mopped about once every 1-2 weeks.
There are many things I would rather be doing than cleaning, but I guess it has to get done some time. I am lucky that I have a husband that helps out with the dishes and the dinner clean up and that is a HUGE help. I dread cleaning bathrooms the most, but almost as much as I hate bathrooms, I hate laundry. I usually put it off until we have nothing more to wear.
This is what a weeks worth of laundry pile up looks like
( this picture really doesnt do it justice)
This is the aftermath
(4 baskest of just kids clothes)

Now I get to put it all away!!

HOORAY!!!

1 comment:

Mary Taylor said...

That is so funny!! I am with you on the laundry - I HATE it! The pictures of your kids are so cute! Noah looks so cute in his scout shirt and I love Tyson being a rancher! So cute :)