3.07.2008

The many adventures of Avery Gwen


Surprised!!!!

Sassy

So Happy


Not alot really needs to be said about this sweet monkey except that I just love her to peices. She is our constant entertainment. She has the funniest personality and she seriously can have the whole family in tears. She still isnt walking yet, but she has taken a few steps here and there. She loves to climb up the stairs but hasnt yet figured how to come down. She will make so much noise on the stairs until you pay attention and come at her saying "im gonna get you". She loves to eat and will eat almost anything you put in front of her. She just got her 7th tooth 2 weeks ago and all is well again. She is such a good sleeper-she loves her naps (just like her daddy). She is so playful with Caleb-I think he is her favorite (dont tell the other kids) Her favorite cartoon is the backyardagins because she loves to sing and dance. When she hears music, she will sing and dance like crazy. I could go on and on. Maybe its because I know she is our last, but I want to savor every moment of her. They grow so fast and I dont want to forget a thing.


This is her watching Backyardagins. She likes to lay on her back, just like her brothers.
She loves the Dinosaur museum because their is so much to see and do. She loves to explore.


Loves the bubbles!!!




This is her new way to crawl and walk all at the same time. I dont think she likes the wood floor.
I have so many close up shots of her because I love all her different facial expressions.

Can you tell we just love this little munchkin!!!



No comments: