1.10.2008

Happy Birthday Caleb!!!

Our little Wild Man is 3!!!!
I have such a special place in my heart for this little boy. He was born on the 23rd of December-10 days early. Of course this would happen two days before Christmas and when Bills family Christmas Eve party was at our house. I came home from the hospital Christmas Eve night and went straight to my parents house for my family party and then to my house for another party. He was such an easy going baby-so calm and peaceful. When he was about 10 days old, I noticed he was getting a little congested and he seemed to have trouble breathing. I think I took him to urgent care 2 times and to his regular doctor once all in 2 days. Finally I took him to the ER because I just felt that something wasnt quite right. That was the worst night of my life. There is nothing worse than seeing your little helpless newborn being poked and hooked up to tubes. It turned out he had RSV and pnemounia. His oxygen levels were really low, so they they admitted him to the hospital and there we stayed for a week. I think I only left that hospital room a couple times that week to take a walk and get some fresh air. It was just me and Caleb. I think we developed a special bond during that time.



The top 10 things we love about our Scrubs!!
1. His smile
2. His playfulness
3. His beautiful blue eyes
4. His stubborness (he gets that from his mama!!)
5. His soft side. He cant stop giving Avery kisses and loves.
6. The fact that he is ALL boy
7. His sense of humor
8. His infectious laugh. It really is hard to stay mad when he is laughing in your face.
9. How much he loves his brother Tyson. He follows him everywhere and wants to do everything with him. He is always concerned when Tyson is not around.
10. His competitivness. Everything is a race with him. He loves sports and playing with his Dad.
Things Caleb Loves...
1. Choo-Choo's
2. Dora and Diego
3. Cars
4. Guns
5. Balls
6. Oranges
7. Running errands with Daddy
8.Caillou
9. Wrestling with Tyson
10.Throwing anything and everything

We had a Birthday/Christmas party with our Utah Family. Caleb got the one and only thing he asked for-Choo Choo's!!!!



It was such a fun night. We stayed up late, ate cake and ice cream and he ran and ran with his cousins until he collapsed on the floor..gun in hand and ready to pull the trigger.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCRUBBA!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel Cunningham said...

So handsome in his suit! What a cute boy he is. Happy Birthday!

The Malone's said...

I remember when he was in the hospital. I'm so glad that he turned out ok. I am amazed at what a good baskteball player Caleb is. He's such a big boy.