1.24.2008

Baby time!!!

This is a busy month for the Lomu fam. Babies babies and more babies!!!

Scott and Andrea had a baby girl and named her Lia. Such a sweet thing. I still cant decide who she looks like. I love the redish (thats for you Scott) hair.

Barb and Blake rang in the new year with baby Kate. I was lucky enough to be there when she was born. She looks just like her sister. Im pretty sure she has more hair than Avery.

And just arrived is Maile (im not sure about the spelling??? pronounced my-lee) to Mary and Selle. (I missed it by 2 days.) I dont know all the stats, but mom and baby are good. I cant wait to see pictures.
Congrats guys!!!!

That makes 5 girls under 1. I love it!!!







2 comments:

Britney said...

They are such cute babies! I cant believe how many baby girls are in bills family under 1...thats crazy!

Katie said...

Shelly,
Hey! I just spent an hour reading your blog. Your family is so darling. I hope you are doing good.. I know what you mean about the snow.. It sucks after Christmas! Thanks for giving me your blog, now I can stay updated on your family.