1.09.2008

Good to be Home...

We are finally home and I have so much to do that I think I already need a vacation. We had such a good time and such good Holidays and I have so much to write about but its going to take soooooo long and until I get things back in order (which will probably be next year!!) they will have to come little by little. My house is a disaster (whats new) I still havent unpacked, and all I want to do is blog and play with my new photo software. Right now its a blizzard outside and we are expecting about 3-6 new inches today to add to our already 4 feet of snow. Poor Bill is outside shoveling so we can get Noah off to school. Its 11:00, but he said he was sick this morning and it was pouring snow so I didnt argue, but I see I have a faker on my hands. Lani has been home sick with a fever for 2 days now and I think he wanted in one some of the sympathy. Life never seems to slow down and its always one thing after the next, but I dont think Id have it any other way!!!! Hopefully I can get a Christmas post in sometime soon and get caught up with all my fun pictures-I have 2 new neices that were born 1 day apart and one more on the way. If only sleep werent an issue, I would so be on top of everything!!!

1 comment:

The Malone's said...

We had so much fun while you guys were here, even though our gas bill went up like $100's to come see you.