8.30.2007

Back To School Night

This past week we went to back to school night and we were able to meet the teachers and see some of the stuff that the kids are going to do and learn this year. Tyson and Caleb thought it was their school and wanted to wear their backpacks-poor kids. Its always hard for the ones who stay at home because they think the kids are going to some super fun place-little do they know what its the beginging of. I love both of the kids classrooms-they both have great teachers and fun people in their class. It was a fun night.
This is kinda sad, but the next night, after we had put the kids to bed, Lani came down and was crying. She said that she was looking at some pictures of her Kindergarten class and she really misses them and especially her teacher. She loved her so much. I think she thought that you get one teacher the rest of your school life. She was a little confused on how that works. She is such a sweet girl. She has made friends so fast and I know she is happy here, but I think all the kids miss home-ME TOO!!!!











2 comments:

Missy said...

Ok, this is kind of sad. My kids would really freak out if we moved out of state...I would love too. They got really connected to their teachers from last year too for some reason. But that is really the cutest classroom!

And I know I am the biggest geek on my blog, just read my newest post...even dorkier. Sometimes I am serious though, just not very often.

Joni said...

I'm so excited to comment on you blog! It was such a perfect surprise to see you this week! You are so much fun to be with!