8.13.2007

HAPPY 6 MONTHS, BABY GIRL

Its so amazing how time flies. My baby girl is already 6 months old. We took some of our own pictures of her on her special day and she looks so big. We just love this girl so much. She makes us smile all the time. I really am so blessed to have this sweet thing. I really think she might just be the perfect baby. Im so glad that we are having so much fun with her since she is our last and all. Next thing I know she will be likeing boys and wanting a cell phone and wanting highlights and all that junk that comes with tweeners. I think I will really just try to enjoy these innocent years the best I can. Happy half year princess!!!!


I love this picture because she is looking up at her daddy.
This is actually one of the first times she sat up by herself. She tipped about 2 seconds after I took the picture.
This is usually how she "sits up".

I just thought this one was funny. The kids put this one her.



7 comments:

Missy said...

And she is beautiful! I love those bright, big eyes.

Nancy said...

i do not believe it has been 6 months. she is truely beautiful and i can see some resemblence.

Britney said...

Aww what a cute neice I have!! I cant believe how much she looks like Tyson. Cant wait to see her soon (mom said you might be coming to visit soon.)

Julie said...

How can she be 6 months old already??? Crazy!! What a beautiful baby!

Mary Taylor said...

Oh my gosh! These pics are the cutest! I love the one of her looking up at Bill. I can't believe she's already sitting up, it seems like her blessing was just yesterday.

Kylie said...

She is so cute! She kind of looks like Lani in that last picture!! I still covet (yes I am sinning) your camera every time I get on your blog!! It will be on my Christmas list this year!!!

Barb Moody said...

Oh my gosh, I want to squeeze her!! She gets cuter every day.