8.20.2007

The First Day of School...HOORAY!!!

Can it really be true? Is it really the first day of school? Dont get me wrong, this has been a super fun summer, but they just get to a point where they are soooooo bored and that equals trouble. Lani and Noah both got great teachers and they were both so excited. We got up as early as we could, had a good breakfast and got to school in time to meet teachers and other kids in the class. Its weird only having 3 little ones at home. Now, if we can just find a preschool for Tyson that doesnt cost $200/mo. I think that they think since we live in park city it gives them the right to charge a ridiculous amount-and this was the cheapest I have been able to find. CRAZY. Heres to a great school year!!!!


At the "new" school.
So handsome, so grown up.
Of course the day before school starts, Lani gets a huge cut on her nose, thanks to calebs great throwing skills. And yes, that is a High School Musical outfit (THANKS GRANDMA) Lani is a bit obsessed. She wanted a HSM Shirt, pants, , shoes, backpack and even underwear. Thankfully its only the shirt and pants.

This is Lanis classroom. The teacher has an under the sea theme and the room is decorated so cute. This is perfect for lani, I was so happy.





5 comments:

Barb Moody said...

Oh my gosh...they look SO grown up (and unbelievably good looking by the way)! I hope they love it and make some good friends. I'll be thinking about them today!

Kylie said...

They are the cutest ever...seriously!! I can't believe you have kids that old...you're only 21 right!?

Mary Taylor said...

Oh my gosh they look so cute! I always get so nervous for little kids on the first day of school. I thought about Lani on Fri night during the big premiere I bet she loved it! Anyway, I hope they have a great day school!

Missy said...

My fave is the pic of them holding hands at the top...so cute!

Julie said...

Super super cute kiddos all ready for school. They look darling and so old!