8.06.2007

Love em!!!

Anyone that knows my kids know they are a handful and a half, but I just have to say how much I love these sweet kids. They are all so different and unique and most days I want to give them away, but I just love them to death. They are funny and crazy and silly and Im just so lucky to have 5 beautiful, healthy kids. I think somedays your just more grateful than others, but I always want to be grateful-not just on the good days. Today was not one of those good days. I will leave it at that.
I totally scored at Target today and I just want to brag. Thanks to some random lady who told me about this hidden rack of baby sale items, I finally got a bedding set for Avery, (amy coe 4 piece set-sooooo cute 22.48), some fleece blankets (2.48), bibs(0.98), socks(0.98), onsies(1.48), a pillow to match the bedding set(0.98),3 crib sheets(1.48) and a cute little stuffed lamb(0.98). I LOVE TARGET!!!!
And last but not least-I just want to say CONGRATS to my brother Trent and his wife Jackie and little Jonas on the new arrival of baby Finn (Finnigin James Malone). He was born yesterday and is doing great. He is a cutie and we have no idea who he looks like. I will post a picture when I get one of him that isnt coverd in birth goo. This is the first neice of nephew on my side that I havent been able to be there for the birth-so im so missing my family right now, but thank goodness for blogs and emails to make me feel like im home.
Oh, and welcome Mike and Debbie to the blogging community. We are so excited to keep up on your family.










9 comments:

Britney said...

Mom told me about your score today!! That is so cool!! Your kids are way to cute and growing up so fast. LOOK AT AVERY!!! She is huge! You guys are going to have to come visit soon. We all miss your kids here.

Looks like you guys had fun in cali. And yes your kids are so lucky to have that nice tan skin.

Kylie said...

I LOVE your pics...every time I get on your blog I am reminded of how much I want your camera!!

Missy said...

Speaking of your camera...I asked long time, many posts ago, where you got yours and what brand? Let me know cuz your pics are so clear. I love them. And your kids are so cute with their tans & hats! You can tell they really love & enjoy eachother!

Melanie and Will said...

You have beautiful kids Shelly!!! Wow, and 5!!!???! I have a hard enough time with my 3....I know all about wanting to "give them away" lol

The Dunford Family said...

You do have pretty dang adorable kids, I have to say! I'm so glad you got to hang out with Ame. Im jealous I missed out on all the girl fun.

Mary Taylor said...

These pics are so cute!! My mom, Barb and I were just talking about all your kids yesterday and how good looking they all are. My mom is loving your blog. She tried to print some pictures and printed the entire blog instead. We were dying laughing :) Anyway, sooo cute!

Julie said...

I too love those days when you are feelin' grateful and lovin' your kids. I need one of those! Ha! They are SO cute and you should be SO grateful. Dangit, we miss you Shelly!!

Rachel Cunningham said...

Target is like Disneyland...the happiest place on earth. I love it there. Such cute kids. We missed you at Book Club this week! It's just not the same. Ask Julie about her babysitter story...it was a classic.

Britney said...

haha yeah I agree his last hairstylest was WAY better but she decided to leave and move far far away...so we had to find someone else =( haha.

Yeah, we had the same problem last year...they left him on the bus 3 times when he fell asleep. It is very nice having a few hours with just tyler. Tyler is such a good kid when Jake isnt around...haha. HOpe you guys are doing good! Come visit soon