8.26.2007

More about ME

I know you all want to know more about me so here is yet another quiz. I got this one from Mary.

4 Jobs Ive had:
1. Admin assistant at Government office
2.Hair assistant in salon.
3. Customer service Rep at Best Buy
4. MOM

4 movies I could watch over and over again:
1. Anchorman
2. Zoolander
3. 50 first dates (love the soundtrack)
4. Any Harry Potter movie

4 Places Ive lived:
1. Mesa, Az
2. Moscow, Id
3. Utah
4. Thats all folks

4 of my Favorite T.V. shows:
1. The Office
2. Monk
3. The Soup
4. The Hills (im all about rich brat drama)

4 Favorite Places Ive been:
1. Hawaii
2. California
3. Yellowstone
4. Back east (Penn, newyork, washington D.C.)

4 Favorite foods:
1. Coldstone
2. Mexican (bean and cheese burrito)
3. Pb and J
4. Costco Pizza
(my hubby so lovingly tells me I have the palate of a 5 year old)

4 Websites I check daily
1. Blogs, of course
2. Az central (celebrtiy section) Im a dork
3. Bank
4. weather.com

4 hobbies I have
1. Trying photography
2. Reading
3. Making endless lists of things I need to do, want to do and wish I could do.
4. Blogging. I really dont have any hobbies, im a bit of a loser. I hang out with my kids and clean the house. What else???



7 comments:

The Dunford Family said...

Shelly, Amy has lost your phone number and was wondering if you would give her a call. your phone number happened to be programmed on her phone when she flung it into the pool.....oops!

Brooke said...

I'm a soup fan too. We watch it every weekend.

Barb Moody said...

Shelly, I love when you do these little survey things because I can totally imagine you saying these comments and I think it's so funny. I must say, you are pretty witty! I don't know why but I couldn't stop laughing at the "palate of a 5 year old". Thanks for sharing!

Missy said...

Zoolander and the Hills...just some of my faves too. The Hills is the only show I have ever watched...mainly cuz my DVR automatically tapes it now. I don't know why I love it so much. And what is this about nothing interesting going on at your house...I am sorry, with 5 kids, there is always something going on...if not, enjoy it! Fun quiz!

Oh and I have sooo many memories of us when we were little. I seriously could list so many. I can't imagine that it was easy to live next door to us Grovers. But we did have fun growing up, didn't we?!

Britney said...

What a fun quiz...im gonna take this and put it on my blog

Julie said...

Lovin' the extra info! Have I said yet, I MISS YOU!!???

Kylie said...

I love the quizzes you do...your answers always make me laugh! ps. you are doing great with your photography hobby...I love seeing your pictures!