7.16.2007

Its tooth fairy time

Yea for Lani!!! She finally lost her first tooth-and just a couple weeks past her 6th birthday. She has been dying because all her friends have lost teeth and her darned tooth was loose, but it just wasnt falling out. Dad put some floss around the tooth and yanked it out. Lani was so tough. The tooth fairy came and left some money under her pillow and Lani was so excited in the moring that I heard a scream come from her room at about 6:30 in the morning. Congrats Lani on your first tooth!!!


Love the dirty face.


3 comments:

Mary Taylor said...

Hurray for Lani! I'm cracking up over her capped tooth in the back. Poor thing takes after her auntie Mary :(

Brooke said...

I heard you might be coming to Oceanside for the beach house this next week. Is that fact or fiction. If so I'll be seeing you. Sounds like you have had a lot going on in your household. So many birthdays in so little time, fun times to be had, and many new changes. It is fun to see all these things taking place. Take Care.

Nancy said...

Ok Shelly so my Sam has lost only 1 tooth and she is 7, but right now she has one loose and about every hour (no lie) she asks me to feel the tooth, and every time I say "oh Sam that is getting looser". I just want the tooth to come out. It is driving her crazy, not to mention me. Congrats on her first tooth.