7.20.2007

Im officially a NERD!!!

I will totally admit it-I am a NERD!! I love our new city and all that, but im the youngest by far,in my ward, probably by about 6-10 years. So, I havent really made any friends yet. I have been dying to see Harry Potter and we dont know anyone yet to babysit, so I went and saw the movie ALL BY MYSELF. I know, I know-total dork. And yes I will be in line tonight at midnight to get the new book. I love Harry Potter and am so obsessed. We are going to Oceanside this weekend and I cant wait to sit on the beach and read, read, read. If I didnt get so carsick, then I would read in the car. I am so behind on posting-I still have been so busy that I havent had time. Hopefully after this vacation I will be able to catch up. Noah got baptized last weekend and I still have 4th of July pictures and lots more random pics. I hope everyone is having a good summer. Only 4 more weeks until school starts. YEA!!!!

5 comments:

Britney said...

You are so funny. Glad you liked the movie. Hope you guys have fun on your vacation!!

Melanie and Will said...

Hey Shelly! It's Melanie (Irvine). Its so fun to get to new links and find old friends in the blog world! Your new home is beautiful! I'm so jealous! Where are you living at now??? It looks gorgeous wherever it's at.

Missy said...

Shelly, I am laughing! I love that you went by yourself, classic! Mark goes by himself too, I haven't done it yet but maybe now I will. I like to see your pictures, Park City is so pretty. And don't you love your big Mom car, I do too! It is so nice to have all the space when you have 5 kids like we do.

Missy said...

Oh and I am with you on the school starting thing...nice!

Kylie said...

I have totally thought about going to see it by myself, because I may never see it trying to coordinate a time when both David and I can go! Have you finished the book...it was a fun series! What an imagination JK Rowling has--how did she ever think up that many details!?