7.30.2007

Fun in the Sun


Caleb hated the water, so this is pretty much what he did the WHOLE time. He loved it.
Right by where we stayed there is this little harbor with a bunch of little resturaunts and a yummy ice cream shop.
Avery loved being outside but didnt like getting her feet wet.


Tyson, Eli and Caleb had fun digging holes
Noah learned how to boogie board and loved every minute of it. He has a natural talent for things like this. I dont think he got out of the water the whole week.
We had so much fun in Oceanside with the Lomus. This was the kids first beach trip and I think we will make this a yearly thing. We had the best time hangin out and gettin some sun. We ate good food and had fun chillin with the Fam that we dont get to see since we moved. Its so relaxing to be on the beach with the cool weather and the sound of the water. We walked down the peir and watched the fisherman catch fish and even saw a shovelhead shark. The kids had so much fun. Im still finding sand!!!



6 comments:

Missy said...

We totally missed eachother by a week! We usually go the same week you went, but this year the condo we wanted was only available for the week before. That is my kids favorite place to go, they live for it! It's hard to come home. Especially since Tiffy stayed 2 weeks and my Mom 5 weeks. Looks like you guys had so much fun, and your baby is so cute and growing so much! And I am happy to see Shelly in pics...you look great!

Britney said...

How cute!! Your kids are so tan! I am jealous it looks like a lot of fun.

The Dunford Family said...

Fun Pictures! Cograts to Noah. Shelly you have such a beautiful family. It's no fair, you look great! and from the pictures it looks like your kids really love their Daddy.

Rachel Cunningham said...

Love love love the cute pictures! It was so fun to see you guys! Could Stacy's daughter look any more like her??? Can you believe we are old enough to have baptized children? Such a special day...glad some of your family was able to come.

Nancy said...

I love your pictures. I especially love the baptism. It looks so amazing. You and your family look so happy and cute. I can't believe how big your little girl is getting. p.s. you look awesome.

aryn said...

Hey Shelly!!! It was so fun to hear from you. I think the last time I saw you was when you were in my sisters ward-and Lani was just a baby. You have such a good looking family, I can't believe you have 5 kids!- Way to go! I have a feeling things never get boring for you guys. We say Clint Thompson a couple of weeks ago-funny guy.

Thanks for saying Hi.