7.12.2007

Happy Bithday Noah!!

It is Birthday time at the Lomu house. Noah kicks off the summer birthdays-then 2 weeks later its Lani's and then 2 weeks later its Tysons. Fun times. It has just taken me forever to post the birthday pics because of the move and all that, but here they are. This was a special birthday for Noah because he turned 8. I cant even believe I have a child who is 8-that is so old and makes me feel old(even though I am only 29 for a few more months) I am so proud of this kid. He is the smartest little bugger. He knows more than me and if he asks me a question that I dont know the answer to (which,if you know Noah and his deep, indepth questions, is pretty much all the time) he will ask his dad or look it up on the internet and then he tells me all about it. He loves space and math and he loves to build and create things. He also loves riding his bike and playing with his new ramp and doing any dare-devil thing he can find. Its amazing that he has not had any broken bones (knock on wood). He loves video games and reading and playing on the computer. He likes to do just about everything except play sports (sorry Bill). We just love him so much and are so proud of him. Happy Birthday Noah!!



We let the kids pick their birthday breakfast and Noah loves mickey mouse pancakes.

Noah has been dying for this ramp. This is his "air" jump.


Thanks Grandma and Grandad for the cool new bike. Its so fast and doesnt fall apart.



We dont have a pool, but I think this is the next best thing; playing in the sprinklers!!!





No comments: