7.12.2007

Happy Birthday Tyson!!

I cannot believe that my sweet tybo is 4. We had a fun birthday party at a cool park that had water fountains that the kids could play in. As you can see, he is a little obsessed with spiderman. He got a costume and he hasnt taken it off since. He also got a scooter with spiderman on it and a cool car and his favorite-better batter baseball-which broke the second we took it out of the box. (isnt that the way it always goes)




If you look real close, you can see that this cake has purple and blue flowers on it. Being the scatter brain that I am, I forgot the cake and this was all they had at costco. I dont think he cared too much.
Tyson is such a happy boy. He makes me and his daddy laugh so hard. He has such a witty little personality and it just amamzes me the things that come out of his mouth. He is so sweet to his little baby sister and even though he gets pounded on daily by Caleb, he never wants to fight. Tyson loves to play sports with his Daddy and he loves to ride his bike and scooter. We just love this little guy. Happy Birthday Tybo!!


2 comments:

Britney said...

Happy birthday Tyson!! Too bad we werent there for it. Maybe next year. Is that Avery in the 2nd picture? If so, shes huge!!! I need to see some new pictures of her. I wish we were able to come up this weekend for Noah's baptism but we will be thinking of you guys!!

Mary Taylor said...

I miss you guys so much! This is the first birthday we haven't been to in a long time :( Seeing these pics makes me miss those kids so much. I'm happy to see them having so much fun! Tybo needs to be in magazines, he's so dang handsome :)