7.12.2007

I need a new computer!!!

For some strange, odd reason, I cant post any pictures. I have soooo many pictures to post and im getting so mad that I cant post any. Sorry that nothing has been new in a while-but hopefully I can get this taken care of. Things are going good up here. The weather is so nice and we have really been enjoying ourselves outside. Noah gets baptized this weekend and some family is coming for that and im way excited to see them. I forgot how hard it was to be away from family that im used to seeing all the time. The kids really miss their grandparents and cousins. My houes is almost unpacked. I have a few more boxes and then its time to decorate. The thing about this house is that there really isnt a whole lot of wall space to hang things-which I guess is a good thing because I dont have any decorations to begin with. Anyway I will hopefully figure out my computer problem and get it taken care of so I can post some of our cool pics of this fun city. Bye for now.

No comments: