7.30.2007

Dressed in White

Can I just say what an awesome feeling it is to watch your first born being baptized by his Dad, watching him become clean and pure and recieving the Holy Ghost. I never could have imagined it would feel like this. I was happy and sad and so proud of my little sweet Noah for making the decison to be baptized. He is growing up and that is the sad part. When he came out of the dressing room, he look so old and grown up and so handsome. It was such an awesome day. My parents and sister and her family and Bills mom and neice Ana were able to come and it was so nice to have our parents there. We had a fun weekend of hanging out and enjoying eachother. After the baptism, my Dad made his yummy bbq and we ate, ate and then ate some more. It really was just a beautiful day.





The cousins
With Grandma and Grandad
Silly cousins. We loved having you come visit. Please come back soon!!!



2 comments:

Britney said...

Congrats Noah! We sure love you and we are proud of you.

Julie said...

CUTE pictures! I am so glad to see a fmaily picture of you guys! It is great and you are beautiful! (Although I miss the one sided glasses!Ü) Congrats to Noah... That was the weirdest feeling to see my child get baptized and made me feel OLD! So special!