8.22.2009

Noah the Builder

One of Noahs favorite things to do is to build things. He loves to put together, take apart, create new things and make stuff up. He has one of those creative brains-im not sure where he gets it from.

For his birthday, he got this new k'nex set and started building that day.


I think he stayed in his pj's for 3 straight days and just stuck to it until it was done





This was the final result. It was a machine with a motor that he put together that brought balls to the top and then droped them down into a maze of sorts. I looked at the directions and I seriously dont think I could have done it myself. (I guess thats not really saying much)


We plan on Noah designing and building our dream home-seriously, he is that good!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome!