8.22.2009

Easter


Unfortunatly, this is the only picture I took during easter time. This was a chemo week for me, so I wasnt up and around. I was able to get my easter shopping done before chemo and then I got up out of bed long enough to put the baskets together. We didnt do dresses or church clothes this year, so I wasnt too conserned about the before church picture. Stacy was in town, so her and my mom made it a fun day for all the kids. Hopefully next Easter will be a happier time...I plan on it!!
( This is also the first picture I took with my broken camera. Bill took it to Tysons football game and broke the flash somehow. So, the next few posts have horrible pictures. I still havent gotten it fixed, but I learned how to shoot without a flash-in most situations anyway)

No comments: