8.22.2009

Avery is 2!!!

I cannot believe that I offically dont have a baby anymore. What a strange thing. I am usually pregnant and ready to pop anyday when my babies have turned 2. This is my first experience with no baby in the belly and I must say it feels good!



Avery turned 2 in Feburary-just a few weeks after we had moved home. I had just received my first chemo treatment a few days before and I had just started to get sick. I was in my pjs and in bed most of the party, but thanks to everyones help, it turned out to be a fun day!



Avery is the funniest kid. She is ALL GIRL. She likes to call herself a princess and demands to be treated like one too.







This is Avery getting her hair done before the party. She loves to get pretty and she will sit for however long it takes. She is a bit vain and could stare at herself for hours



We had a great spread. Nothin better than a bbq. We came from snow and it had been a while since we had a good bbq.







Avery picked out her cake all by herself a few days before at Costco. Already she has an opinion.





I did it!!!




I came out of the dungeon long enough for the princess to open her presents. Finally, some of her own pretty's!




Ohhhh-a pretty tutu! "I wanna wear it now"


The girl didnt want to finish opening her presents-she had all the prettys she needed! Pretty shoes, pretty dress, pretty "neckase" and my princess crown.




Now its finally time to eat the cake. I love this picture of Maile behind Avery. She kept trying to eat everyones cake-she is such a sweetie!






Leila, Ana, Sophie and Ave eatin some cake



"Just because im a princess doesnt mean I can get down and dirty like the boys-even if I am in a tutu"!!



Avery is all girl, but she is pretty sporty too. She likes to do anything her brothers do because she likes to show them that she can do it better.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY. WE LOVE YOU!!!




Things we love about Avery!
She sucks her thumb
She doesnt go anywhere without her green blankie
She is sweet, and spunky and spoiled.
If given the option, she will wear dresses everyday of the week.
She LOVES getting her hair cut
She loves, loves shoes
She wants her nails painted everyday
She loves to talk and talk and talk. (Most of the time we can understand her!)
She loves to follow her brothers everywhere they go
She can hit a baseball when its pitched to her
She loves her mommy the most!! (By this age, Dad is the favorite, so im savoring every second)
She eats anything and everything
Her nicknames are Bops, lala, and monkey
She is OBSESSED with Dora
She loves to play babies
She loves to read books
She loves animals-especially doggies
She is an awesome sleeper. She can climb in and out of her crib. (Im not ready for the transition)
She still loves to cuddle
She has the cutest little lisp


Avery, you are the highlight of our days. You make us laugh and we could watch you for hours.
Happy Birthday Monkey

No comments: