6.06.2008

Schools Out!!!!

Summer is finally here!!!
Your couldnt tell it by the weather on the last day of school-a cool 50 degrees. AWESOME.
Whatever happened to after school swim parties? Its crazy. None the less, the kids are way excited to be out of school and i am excited to be off the school schedule. I do enjoy having all my kids home for about 2 weeks then im sick of the "im bored's. So for now, we are just going to enjoy not having a schedule.
YEA!!!
HOORAY!!!
YIPPIE!!!
This was Noahs Cute teacher. She was seriously so much fun. They had the funnest lesson plans and so many activities that made learning fun. Noah has a hard time with the focusing thing, and she was so good with helping him and was very patient. I hope his teacher next year will be the same.
This is Lani and her teacher. She was so kind and did such fun things to help these kids learn how to read. Lani was always excited to go to school and she always came home with fun stories from school. Lani doesnt like anything unless its fun, so it will be interesting to see how 2nd grade goes.

Lanis class did this fun little program for the parents. They sang a few songs and they all had speaking parts. It was so cute.


This was Lanis best friend Chloe. They talked on the phone and had playdates all the time. I think this was Lanis first real friend and im scared for whats to come as she gets older. She sure has picked up a sassy phrase or two at school.



After the program, they had an ice cream buffet. Tyson was all over that.

After that ice cream, we let the kids run off the sugar. Who would guess that it was almost 8pm.


What a fun school this was. Park City really goes above and beyond in their school ciriculum. I will definatly miss this school next year.
Yea, 3 kids in school next year. Only 2 more to go!!!

5 comments:

Ana said...

I can't believe they just got out of schoo. Well, we'll be seeing you guys SOON

Mary Taylor said...

LOVE these pics!! Can I just say how beautiful your kids are. Even though I don't have any kids in school I always get excited for school to be out. No bedtimes (hurray for kids...boo-hoo for mom & dad).

P.S. - Love the new look ;)

Cassie and Chad said...

So where are you guys moving to? I bet you will miss Park City, it's so beautiful. I love the pictures, especially your cute tulip ones.

annie valentine said...

Holy cow your kids are so old. Does it really go this fast? Love the pics.

Shauna said...

I'm excited for you about not having to follow a school schedule. I completely understand!! You kids are getting so dang big too.