6.06.2008

Day at the Zoo

In between this crazy 30 degree weather in June crap, we were lucky enough to have 1 semi-nice upper 50 degree day and we took full advantage. I love the Hogle Zoo here in Utah because it is small and fast. We can get through the whole zoo in 1 hour. I LOVE that-compared to the 5 hour trek through the Phoenix Zoo.
Things are so up close-you could reach out and touch the bears. Almost.
I dont know why I bother packing snacks when all the kids have their Dad wrapped around their finger. "Dad, I want popcorn. OK, kids, sure whatever you want"


"You want cotton candy too? Ok. Your wish is my command."



This was Averys first trip to the Zoo and she was in HEAVEN! She loved the animals and constantly tried to climb over the little fences. What a sweet monkey.

Lani is such a good little mom. Avery knows where to go when she wants to be carried.

What a fun day at the Zoo!!



1 comment:

Amanda&Wade said...

Oh I have been dying to go to the zoo! Everytime I want to... it rains! Shocker! Anyway, it looks like you guys had fun, Avery is so cute trying to get to the animals.. FUN!