6.06.2008

Oh the fun days of summer. The few days of "Summer" that we had found us outside every second we could. Avery had eaten dinner spilled all over her, so I took her clothes off and she ran off to play before I could wipe her face. We were sitting outside with the kids while they were eating popsicles and I just had to take a picture of the pure white trash we were at the time. Im sorry, but I love babies in just diapers-white trash or not.


Even in all her glory she can stop and pose for a picture. She is such a ham
We had some music on in the house and you could hear it outside. Her and Noah had a little dance party in the driveway
MY BEAUTIFUL BABY!!!
She cleans up good, dont ya think??
We had some tulips in our front yard and since the weather has been so up and down, they never really got the chance to bloom, but I still wanted to take some pictures and Avery happily agreed to be my subject. I think they turned out ok. I think once I edit them, the coloring will look a little better. Im still trying out the whole lighting thing, but im pretty sure I dont have the hang of it. Oh well, at least its fun to try over and over when you have such a cute subject.
I love this one because it shows her cute little chin butt!!!


She got a little hungery along the way. mmmm..sticks!!



Her face looks a little green here-not sure why.







2 comments:

Shauna said...

She is so cute. I love the way she smiles and her little nose crinkles up! Your summers look amazing there. I like the new blog background too! :)

Mary Taylor said...

I'm sorry...I had no idea you were a photographer!!! Are you kidding me, Shelly?? These pictures are amazing. PLEASE bring your camera to the cabin to take pics of my kids too because I'm still sportin' a 1940's photo aperatus. It helps that Avery is about the cutest little thing whom I'm getting the urge to squeeze right now.