4.04.2008

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Brookie and Nany goat!!!!
These 2 have been my friends for as long as I can remember. We all grew up in the same ward and lived there until we went to school or got married. We were always on the same softball teams (GO BILL FLOWERS) and summer diving and swimming. Brooke lived across the street from Nancy and then moved across the street from me. Nancy was my back door neighbor. I would climb the fence to her house every day. On Christmas morning, Brooke would come to my house to see what I got then we would go to hers, then Heathers, then Nancys, then Rachels, then Lauras then Anneys. I remember the morning we all got cruisers. I have so many memories of both these girls. My whole life has involved these girls and I just love them so much. Happy Birthday!!!

Brooke is a mom to the cutest 3 kiddies and living in Cali. I never get to see her and I miss her a tons.


(Nancy is the one trying to tell me a secret)

Nancy is the mom to 5 kids who all are her twin. She is such good friend and I miss her so much since I have moved.

PS. You guys are so lucky that I dont have the Animal crackers dance video-that was a CLASSIC!!

AND.....

For good measure, I added this picture of Missy because it was on the same page as the other ones. Its not her birthday, but I just thought I would share.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE TONIGHT!!!!!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks Shelly for the great pictures and nice words. Wasn't it so much fun going through the old pictures? I actually found a picture from the animal crackers dance, but a video would be even better. Thanks again and make sure you call if you are ever in my direction.

Britney said...

Happy brithday girls!!

I had to laugh at the animal crackers dance. That has to be the cutest video ever.

Missy said...

Happy Birthday Brooke and Nancy!! That was a cute tribute, I LOVE OLD PICS! And I am loving my GUT in that pic...that's lovely! You forgot to say that I was your favorite, nicest neighbor out of all of them...LOL! Was I in the Animal Cracker dance...I seem to remember that dance. 45 ward girls rock...those were the days!

Nancy said...

Thank you so much Shelly for the Birthday shout out. You are the best ever. I have been looking in my photo albums the last few days and have been thinking of the good ol days. For some reason I get real emotional, and no I am not pregnant.I think it's just that I am getting older and realizing what amazing friends I have and how lucky I was to have you as one of them. Love ya

Rachel Cunningham said...

Love the old pics! I see Amanda Crabtree and Brad Daniels in the school one. Those were the days...

Lana and Terry said...

Those were such cute pics and such a nice shout out for Nancy and Brooke. Seriously, I keep thinking how lucky we were to live in the "hood" and have such great neighbors and friends. I love checking the blogs and seeing all the cute and creative things you girls always come up with. By the way, you had me going on the mourning blog!

Mike and Deb said...

Oh, those were funny pictures. That sure was one ugly couch you and Missy were sitting on. Sad thing is I remember that couch vividly. Happy Late Birthday to Brooke and Nancy. I hope your families are well.