4.11.2008

Mourning

Something terrible happened last night. Its almost to hard to talk about, but I have to. I feel such a loss right now and it will never be the same. Oh Michael Johns, what a tradgedy. It was too early for you to go and now what are we going to do???
I am at a complete loss. What the heck happened? ARE YOU VOTING??? AI wont be the same without him. I had him in the top 2 for sure. I get so mad thinking I have to watch another week of Kristy Lee while Micheal Johns is gone. I am so bugged. I think there has to be some sort of conspiracy because this is just CRAZY. Remember when Tymara Grey got voted off in the first season-and when Daughtry got voted off. This is sooooo much worse than all of that. I havent met a person who wasnt in love with this guy. I was on the road, so I wasnt able to see the results show (I have it TIVO'd at home) but I just couldnt believe the news. This guy is so talented and I for one will be in line to buy his album (or on itunes downloading it to my IPOD-same thing) So please, in honor of the hot australian, take a moment of silence.
On a better note, my favorite, Jason Castro had an AWESOME week. I loved the song he did and he sang it even better. Love him. (David Archuleta is just a given favorite. He is in his own compitition. Its just not fair to the others becasue he is so good!!!!)
I love the show, but I hate when stupid things like this happen. Its just not FAIR!!!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I hear you.

Barb Moody said...

I agree with you 100% on everything! (By the way, my heart sunk when I read the first line of your post. I thought something happened to one of your kids! I'm glad all is well!).

annie valentine said...

Ack! I have been looking for you for YEARS. Do you know you are responsible for the best hair cut I've ever had? My husband still talks about it constantly (CONSTANTLY) and wants me to grow it out and get it cut just like that again. I think he's even offered to search you out on the FBI search engines if I'll agree. What's your email? I'm at annietintle@yahoo.com. Thanks so much for getting in touch with me!

hollysboys said...

you dont know me but my husband and i went to highschool with bill and scott. i bumped into your blog thru someone elses and i just couldnt resist commenting on this post. i too suffered a great loss with micheal getting voted off. he was my fav... i dont know what poeples problem is. iam still in denial about it, i keep thinking they are going to bring him back and say we miss counted..
i cant believe bill has 5 kids, thats great. we have 4 boys. take care.holly and jim boubelik

Kenyon said...

I couldnt believe it. I was so ticked!!! He was my favorite :(

The Jones Six said...

Hi Shelly, I agree with you! Why oh why is Christy Lee Cook still there????