5.07.2008

To my loyal 5-6 listeners

Im prettty disappointed in myself that I havent kept up with my blogging. This is something I love to do and im just not cutting it. So, it is with sadness that I say that im taking a break. As always, life keeps getting in the way of the things that make me happy. Without going into detail, lots of changes are happening and things are just way too crazy right now and I just cant pick myself up to do this blogging thing. So once things calm down and I have even the slightest energized moment, I will return. So long.

3 comments:

Britney said...

aww im going to miss hearing about you guys since we never get to see you or talk to you!! I hope things slow down soon for you guys!!

Full House said...

I hope I am included in the 5-6 listeners. If not, pls. edit to show 6-7 loyal listeners. I would like to talk soon so call me when you get a chance. Christina

Mike and Deb said...

Hey Shell, hang in there. I know things are tough but we are here for you guys. Let us know if there's anything we can do.