5.21.2008

Playing Catch-up

Im not very good at a whole lot, but one thing I pride myself on being good at is avoiding household duties. I have at least 5 loads of laundry to do, bathrooms to clean, clothes to hang up, floors to be vaccumed, swept and mopped, and dishes to do, BUT, I will sacrafice a clean house for some much needed blogging. I keep waiting for a good time to blog, but its never going to happen, so im just gonna do it!!!! Being the multi-tasker that I am, I am cutting coupons while the pictures upload-so... that makes me feel a little bit better about being so neglectful.
I cant even remember when we took this little weekend trip, but we had so much fun.
Scott and Andrea invited us to go to her parents cabin for the weekend. This has to be my kids favorite place to go. It is made for kids and FUN!!!
A new addition this last time was this cool old buggy. Since we didnt have a horse, we used the next best thing...Bill. But since he wont let me put pictures of him on here, I had to cut him off, but it was funny and the kids loved it.

Lani rode the ATC all by herself for the first time and she was quite proud
(Bill is on the back, but he is cut out yet again)

Not to be outdone, Caleb had to have a turn riding it all by himself too. He is a maniac!!

Avery loves taking a bath in the sink and I love how fast sink baths are. Its a win-win.

The little kids finally had a turn in the bounce house without all the big kids and they were in heaven. Mason is the funniest.

These two rarely left this machine. I think there are over 100 games-but at least they were playing together. I try to find the positive in every situation.

Do you remember doing the parachut in PE back in elementary school? We tried to get them to to sit under it, but I think it was too compicated for them.


The rope swing is always a favorite. Noah thought he could go high enough to jump over the bounce house-but nope, he just fell and almost killed himself.


Avery just loved to eat and make messes.



These two decided to be friends, finally. They were being so funny. We were all outside and they disapeared into the house. When we came in, this is what we found.
They both helped themselves to some Rootbeer, Sprite, and candy
They were being so cute, we let the sugar overload fly. We were on vacation, it doesnt count. Right?

This guy played so hard the whole time. He ran outside for hours, jumped on the tramp, did the rope swing, ate lots of sugar, played on the teeter totter, and ran from place to place. On the last day as we were cleaning to go, he fell asleep like this watching Spongebob. This kid is the funniest. He can fall asleep ANYWHERE.

Such a fun time with our family. Thanks guys!!



No comments: