5.21.2008

Bull

Although I am happy for David Cook- I really liked him- I just feel that David A got jipped. He sooo deserved to win and should have. I feel for the kid. He will still be super successful. Was anyone else dying over DA's duet with One Republic. They are one of my favorite bands and I thought that duet was AMAZING. I about threw up listening to Stripper boy say the word "naked" during the George Michael songs. YUCK!!! What a Finale. I definatly was not expecting the outcome. GO DAVID!!!

5 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

totally agree! I just wanted DA to win so bad.. and I LOVED the duet with one republic... so amazing! Thanks for the post on my blog.. it makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one who thinks it.
Your kids are so cute, I love the one with avery asleep in the high chair.. she really looks pissed.. so funny!! Anyway, just wanted to tell you how much I love your blog, it always makes me laugh, you are too funny :)

Britney said...

I agree also...I wanted him to win too but like simon said...they are both winners. You know they are both going to have great success.

I was also loving that duet!! I told tom that I was buying it off itunes because it was such a great song. So was the one they both did together in the very begining...hero!! I loved them both.

Rachel Cunningham said...

Awesome show. I am sad this season is over. But I'll be at the concert on my anniversary...July
1st!!!

The Dunford Family said...

Jens and I were thinking the same thing when we heard "naked".....Jens said, " they couldn't have picked anyone better to sing that part! " eewww!

Shauna said...

I was kinda bummed David A didn't take the title, but I know he will be successful. I totally agree and had the same thoughts about the stripper boy singing....GROSS!!