10.09.2007

Happy Eight Months!!!

My sweet baby princess is 8 months old!!!! I cant believe how fast time flys. She just started crawling about a week ago and she is already so fast and way too mobile for me.

She got her first tooth on Wednsday and her second one came in just 5 days later. I'll just say that one bite and she's done!!!
Avery is so animated. She has about 1000 different facial expressions. She has mastered the dirty looks. I was trying to take some pictures of her and she was not havin it. She just wanted to crawl around.
We have a storage closet in our house and I was rearranging it, I walked out for about 30 seconds and when I came back, this is where she was. The step ladder was closed.
Avery loves to put anything and everything in her mouth. She has figured how to pick up the small things with her fist, and then she puts her entire fist in her mouth and gets the prize. Her favorite....CHEERIOS. At least its healthy.

We know that Avery is tired when she falls asleep anywhere. She is such a habit creature that she can only sleep in her crib. Sundays are hard because we are at church during her big naptime. She is so cute when she sleeps. The second you give her her blankie, she puts it to her face, sucks her thumb and crashes.
When she wakes up, she wants to be picked up right then. She will cry and cry, but the second you walk in the room, she is all smiles. She loves when her brothers come in to play with her after her nap. One day, I went in first and she looked right past me looking for Tyson and Caleb to play. I love the way she looks at her brothers and sister. She lights up when they are around and vice versa.

We are so blessed to have this sweet angel in our house. From her big slobber kisses to her big, bright eyes, she is such a light in our home. I get so sad sometimes because she is growing so fast and I am really going to miss her sweet baby face and miss her cuddles. But I also really enjoy watching her learn new things. Happy 8th month sweet girl!!! We love you so much.



12 comments:

Julie said...

Oh what sweet little Avery faces! She is beautiful! At least you are recording all these memories! It is too sad, though. She is a doll!

Malonezone said...

8 monthes old!!!! Wow Congratulations on your new teeth. Be careful and not bite your mother!! I love you sweet girl.

Grandma

Chris and Anney Malone said...

What a sweet baby, so sad they have to grow up so fast but it sure is fun watching them do it!

Mary Taylor said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe she's crawling! Drew has only been crawling for a few weeks and he's just recently getting fast. What a big girl! I miss her so much (all your kids) and can't wait to see you guys next month. She's such a cutie!!

Barb Moody said...

Avery is SO cute and is getting so big! Sophie is sitting on my lap right now just loving these pictures of her. We can't wait to see you guys next week!

Nancy said...

What a beautiful baby. My twins turns 18 months today. You know what that means.....NURSERY!Yay finally. I am so excited.Your almost half way there.

Kylie said...

She is SO cute and I totally agree-they grow up SO fast!

Missy said...

Are you sure you are done? You have such cute babies!! It is nice when they are more self-sufficient though. Babies are alot of work...didn't realize till mine grew up. We still treat Kara like she is a newborn...she is 4 now, yikes. I am glad you are enjoying her though...it does go too fast.

Joni said...

Those are some cute pictures! I love that my baby (but almost toddler) loves his brother and sisters too! It is so neat to see the bonds they have with one another! I'm with you on the biting thing too! Is it freezing there still? My kids loved looking at the snow pictujres as if it was another world!

Mike and Deb said...

What a cute niece I have!! Although I've yet to hold her... by the time I see her again she'll be walking and want nothing to do with unkie. But we love seeing her pictures. Thanks for sharing.

shell said...

30 would be so awesome - 15 pounds lighter! Happy bday to you too. i thought about you at the end of September. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe you have 5!! Holy crap.

Britney said...

Aww she is so cute!! And so big! I cant believe she is already 8 months.