6.03.2007

Our time here in Az is coming to a close. These last couple weeks are going to be crazy and im sure I wont have any time to blog. SO SAD. This will probably be my last post until we move and get settled. We are going to miss everyone here so much. Its going to be hard to go, but we are excited for this new adventure in our lives. Bill got a great job in Park City, so we will be living there for the next couple of years. Im not a huge snow lover, so this will be interesting. I guess since we have access to all those amazing ski slopes, we can teach our kids to ski and snowboard. That part should be fun. So, if anyone wants to come and visit, give me a hollar and come and stay with us, there are a lot of fun things to do in Park City; the outlet malls, ski slopes, alpine slide and the best thing of all, the famous people. You know im gonna be a huge stalker. So please, come visit. Im so glad that all my close family and friends have blogs so I can keep up on your lives. See ya all in about 3 weeks.

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Good luck on the move. It will be a stressful time, but it will all work out. Park City is a fun place. Matt had to work in Utah for a month so we went to visit and stayed in Park City.

Missy said...

Moving is no fun, but Park City is a really cool place! I bet your kids will love it there. I can't handle cold, but think someday it would be cool to live somewhere other than AZ!!! Post some pics as soon as you can, and GOOD LUCK!

Kylie said...

=( We will definately miss you...good thing for this blog stuff so we can stay updated on everything! Good luck and let us know if we can help with anything in the next few weeks- bring you dinner, watch your kids...whatever!

Britney said...

So sad you guys are moving so soon!! We are going to miss you guys so much!! Dont worry im sure we will be up to visit soon. Jacob is going to miss his cousins. Let me know if you need anything while you are getting ready to move! I am just a call away.

The Dunford Family said...

I hope all goes well with the move. Looks like we'll be moving about the same time. I'm so sad that we're missing each other. So glad we have the blogs.

Abby Runyan said...

You will love park city it's so beautiful! My brother in law Lance lived there for a long time and loved it. I loved when I lived in Utah and could go up during the Sundance film festival and star watch, SO FUN! Good luck with the move.

Mary Taylor said...

I'm so depressed thinking of it :( I'm glad we'll be together a full week before you go! See you Thursday :)

Rachel Cunningham said...

Shelly...I hope all goes well with the big move. Park City is one of my favorite places to visit. We'll drop in on you for sure.